Nick Jr.

MTV Networks, Inc.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Funny Fridays!!!!!



Mom Can You Help Me With My Shoes?



Last Week, my sister-in-law,  Nickie was getting her son, Alex ready for school.  He is in the first grade. She grabbed his shoes and put them on him and took him and his brother to school.  When she brought her son Alex home from school, she found out that she actually put on two different colored shoes. One gray and One blue.

It wasn't her son that put on his shoes, it was her!  I couldn't believe nobody at school noticed the two different colored shoes.

I have heard of two different colored socks but two different colored shoes!

She just recently found out that her son is colored blind with some colors and that is probably why he didn't notice.  She said the bad thing is, is that she is not and has no excuse.

How many of you have done this? Have any great stories to tell?
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Nickie said...

Ok since im the mom and i admit it I did it. Before school we had a eye appointment and thats when i noticed what I did. During Alex's eye exam we found out that alex is parcially colored blind I wonder if he gets that from me lol.