Nick Jr.

MTV Networks, Inc.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Funny Fridays!!!!!


Funny Fridays!!!



About 14 years ago, I was out shopping with my parents and my 3 year old son with my now ex-husband, Bill.  We were all in my parents van and my dad saw a Butternut Bread Store and wanted to stop.  So, we all go out of the van and went to buy some goodies.  We all checked out except, my ex-husband, Bill, he was still shopping around inside.

We were all sitting in the van waiting for him.  A van pulled up next to ours that looked exactly like my parents van.  The van had about 6 people in and only 2 got out and the rest stayed in the van.

A minute or so later, Bill came walking out of the store, heading toward our van.  He wasn't paying attention, he opened and climbed into the van next to us and shut the door.  We just watched him and didn't stop him.  The look on his face was priceless, when he realized he had just gotten in the wrong van.  He looked over at us and saw that we were all waving and laughing our heads off.  The people in the van, had that look of shock still on their faces when Bill got into our van.  They probably thought someone was robbing them or something.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: