Nick Jr.

MTV Networks, Inc.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Funny Fridays!!!!!


Funny Fridays!!!


HANG ON!



We went down to Tennessee and North Carolina about 6 years ago on a family vacation.  It was my husband, John, myself and my son, Andrew, who was 11 at the time.  My parents and my baby sister, Kristy were also there.

One of our stays was a cabin along the river. It was such a beautiful setting.  One of our vacation days we decided to go rafting down the river on our inner-tubes and rafts.   You could go down the river and get off anywhere to go back down again.  It was a blast.

Andrew wanted to go down too. So, he put his life jacket on and decided to go down on a raft with his papa.  My dad told him to get on and not to move.  He told him to hold on no matter what because the river was fast and deep.  Andrew hopped on and waited for my dad to join him.  My dad hopped on the raft, but just then Andrew moved and overturned the raft.  My dad came back up, but no Andrew.  The raft was still turned over, going down the river.  My dad caught up to the raft and turned it over, when he did Andrew was still hanging onto the cords of the raft.

My dad just started laughing and asked him, "Why didn't you let go of the raft?"  Andrew replied," Because you told me not to let go!"

After that, Andrew did get to go down the river and had a blast.  And we all had a great laugh because he actually did what he was told.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: