Nick Jr.

MTV Networks, Inc.

Friday, December 25, 2009

Funny Fridays!!!!!

Funny Fridays!!!!

The Things Little Ones Learn From Their Siblings!


This story happened around Christmas of 1990.  My family was out Christmas shopping at our little mall that was in our small town in South Dakota.

I was pushing my baby sister, Kristy, who was 3 1/2 at the time, around the store looking for Christmas items for the family. I was 19 and home for the holidays from college.

We were looking up and down the aisles and the place was busy.  We went to go down one of the aisles and this older lady around 50, was blocking the aisles with her cart. We really wanted to go down this aisle and I told Kristy that we would just have to wait until the lady moved her cart.

Well Kristy didn't want to wait and shouted out "Hey Butthead, move out of the way!"  I couldn't help but to start laughing because of what she had said and the expression on the ladies face.  The lady just said "Well!"  and walked away.

Kristy smiled and said, "We can go down the aisle now, the lady moved!"

I was still laughing my head off.  Of course when I told my parents what had happened they blamed me for teaching her to say, "Butthead!"  No, not me!  I wouldn't do no such thing.  LOL!!!!

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: