Nick Jr.

MTV Networks, Inc.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Funny Fridays!!!!!

Funny Fridays!!!
I Love This Hand Lotion!
I bought some hand lotion online from Bath and Body Works.  The store I went to buy the lotion, said the company never made hand lotion for the scent I wanted, but I found it online.  

I bought some for myself, my mom, sister(Kristy) and niece. We loved the scent, it was Tropical Passion Fruit.

I had told them I bought it for them and would give it to them as soon as I see them.  I was using the hand lotion all week and it smelled so good.  I was bragging about it to my family all week long and which made them jealous.

I finally got to give Kristy hers and while she was taking the plastic off it, she starting laughing her head off. She said,"I thought you said this was hand lotion!" 
I said,"It is, why?"
She said, "Because this is moisturizing hand soap, not lotion! Have you been using this all week as hand lotion?"  She said while laughing so hard, tears were running down her face.

I thought why yes I did, I even put it on my arms and feet. Just by the look on my face she knew and started laughing more. 

 She said,"I can't wait to tell everyone! I bet this is going to end up on your Funny Fridays page isn't it!

 I said,"Hey that's a good idea! 

 I'll never run out of Funny Friday's stuff as long as I am around!

No wonder my hands were still dry.

Gee I wonder if I should wait to tell my mom about hers and see if she uses hers as lotion too! Hi, MOM! LOL. 

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: