Nick Jr.

MTV Networks, Inc.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Funny Fridays!!!!!

Funny Fridays!
Pants On The Ground!
This happened to me about 11 years ago! I was younger then and weighed around 110.  My husband, John, my best friend, Paula, and myself were heading into the city for a concert.  We checked into our hotel room and started getting ready for the concert.

I wanted to look good, so I put on my black leather pants and a cute top.  I spent about an hour getting ready to go.  We called for a taxi, when we were ready to go out on the town and headed downstairs.  On the way down to the taxi, I started feeling a cold breeze through my pants. I thought this isn't right and placed my hand on my leg where I felt the breeze.  I found out that I had a start of a hole in my pants.  I gasped and told my husband and friend that I seriously needed to change my pants, and they were like why?  I turned around and showed them the hole and they started laughing .  I ran back up to the room and the hole kept getting bigger and bigger.  

When I reached the room my pant leg fell on the floor.  I started taking the rest of my leather pants off and the whole thing fell apart.  It came apart at all the seams.  Whoever made these leather pants needed a sewing lesson.  I started laughing thinking what would have happened if I had gone to the concert with them on.  I had to settle for a nice pair of black jeans.  

I headed back downstairs and my husband and friend were still laughing. I told them what had happened on the way back to the room and they started laughing uncontrollably.  You know,  I have never worn another pair of leather pants again.  Every-time the song, "Pants On The Ground" comes on the radio, I think how embarrassing it would have been to be at that concert, dancing and my Pants actually falling on the ground.  All I could have done was say,"Thank you, Thank you!" 

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: