Nick Jr.

MTV Networks, Inc.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Funny Fridays!!!!!

Funny Fridays!
"It Wasn't Me"
I was out shopping with my sister, Jaycie(coupongeek.net), at the mall.  I was very pregnant at the time and was enjoying my day.

We decided to go into the Bath & Body Works store.  While moving through the isles, I turned and my baby belly and managed to knock over a huge display of lotions. Lotions went tumbling down and flying everywhere. I was so embarrassed, but laughed anyway.

I tried to pick up the lotions, but I was so big, I couldn't even touch my toes. Jaycie was laughing her head off.  I told her the baby did it.  She saw me trying to pick up the stuff, but I just couldn't do it.  This made me more embarrassed, because I couldn't even pick up my own mess. This made Jaycie laugh even more.  She started picking them up and I started to look at something else.  She was like where are you going?  I told I couldn't reach the stuff.

Everyone was laughing in the store.  The workers told me don't worry about it, they would pick them up for me.  And I said thanks and we left the store. 

I was telling my husband about it later that day what had happened and he started laughing. Then he said, "I think my cousin works there."  And sure enough his cousin did work there and saw the whole thing.  She said, "I thought I recognized her."  

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: