Nick Jr.

MTV Networks, Inc.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Look What I Found!

Look What I Found!
  • Hidden Valley Dips
  1. Garden Green Onion
  2. Harvest Dill
These two dips were found in with the salad dressing packets.  You just add one package per 16 oz. of sour cream tubs.  I tried both of these and they tasted great!  I will be using these at my daughter's birthday party and any other party or get together.

  • Jane's Mixed Up Salt
I have tried this salt for years and I love it.  I thought I would share it with the rest of you. There is also a mixed up pepper one too.
  • Quaker True Delights Multigran Fiber Crisps Wild Blueberry
I just had to try these. When I did I will be sure to buy these again.  They have a great flavor. 17 g whole grain, fiber, 13 pieces for only 110 calories, 1.5 grams of fat.  There is even blueberry oatmeal too. 
$1 off coupon for the oatmeal.
  • Nestle Coffee-Mate Honey-Vanilla Creme
I absolutely love this flavor. I used this in my hot tea and it tasted very well.  So, it's not just for coffee anymore.

Sign up for their newsletter and receive coupons for 75 cents off.  There is also a special limited edition Susan G. Komen for the Cure ceramic coffee mug for $12.95.
  • Easy Mac Animal Shapes 6 Snack Packets
They are cute little zoo animal shapes like giraffes, elephants, kangaroos, monkeys  
  • BigElow Green Tea With Pomegrante
Green tea is so great for you and now with a great flavor of pomegranate 
  • Icy Hot Medicated No Mess Applicator (roll-on)
This is for those who hate the smell of icy hot on their hands.  And it's easier to apply.
They also have a new Icy Hot Medicated Spray and Icy Hot Power Gel
They added 6 different spices all in their own section.  The one I saw was Rosemary Roasted Chicken with Potatoes.  They give you the recipe and tell you what to add and when.  Spices for your whole meal.  There are five other ones too like:  Quesadilla Casserole; Garlic Lime Fajitas; Spanish Chicken Skillet; Shrimp and Pasta Primavera; Apple and Sage Pork Chops.  You will have to search under their website under mccormick inspirations search. There are also other great recipes on their site.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: