Nick Jr.

MTV Networks, Inc.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Funny Fridays!!!!!

Funny Fridays!!!
Prom Night
I have a great friend who went to her prom.  She wore a beautiful strapless dress and looked like a million bucks.  They went out for dinner and then off to the prom.  

She danced a couple of songs and was enjoying her prom.  A great song started playing, "Jump" by Kris Kross.  She started dancing to the song and when it came to the part of the song "Kris Kross will make you Jump, Jump", she jumped, jumped and her strapless bra, "Fell, Fell" right down on the dance floor.  She quickly grabbed her bra, shoved it into her date's jacket and asked to leave quickly.  She said she thinks nobody saw her.  

So, every-time I hear this song, I start cracking up.  I really wanted to play this song at her wedding, but she still gets upset about what had happened.  I only wish I was there when it had happened, because it would have been so priceless.  Maybe the pants on the ground guy can come up with a song for this one, too!  

Bra on the ground!  Bra on the ground! I can't believe my bra just fell on the ground.  
Jumping up and down, Jumping up and down, I jumped so high, by bra fell on the ground.

Gee anyone else have a tune too?

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: