Nick Jr.

MTV Networks, Inc.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Funny Fridays!!!!!

Funny Fridays!!!
rudolph-red-nosed-reindeer.jpg
What's That On Your Nose?

When I was a teenager, my friends and I used to go to a teenage hangout place called the Tiger's Den.  It was owned by my local church and I used to work there.  There were video games everywhere, foosball tables, basketball game, etc., in this place.  

There was also a snack bar that I ran. We had things like nachos, candy, shakes, pop, etc.

We always had a great time there.

One day, my friend Stephanie, my sister Jaycie and myself, decided to microwave a piece of taffy to see what would happen to it.  It grew bigger and bigger and then the time was up.  My sister pulled out the taffy and which was on a napkin and asked me to smell the taffy.  When I sent to smell the taffy she pushed it up and the taffy became stuck to my nose.  I was goofing around for a minute, when all of sudden the taffy started burning my nose.  I ran to the bathroom and got it quickly off my face.  When it came off so did all my skin off the tip of my nose.  There I was with a big red nose, just like Rudolf.  

I kept thinking, great I have to go to school this way.  Will the skin ever grow back?

The skin grew back just fine, except when I get cold, then my nose turns pure white.  It's a constant reminder just how much fun siblings are.  Jaycie was always doing things like this to me.  She also had a bottle of lotion she wanted me to smell and squeezed the bottle so hard, that I had a big blob of lotion on the tip of my nose in Target.  She was always the joker.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: