Nick Jr.

MTV Networks, Inc.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Funny Fridays!!!!!

SML!!!!!




Funny Fridays will be all about the funny things that have happened to me or someone close to me.  I tend to find myself in funny situations all the time and that is why my family keeps me around.  They need a great laugh to relieve their daily stress.  Plus laughter is the best medicine and helps you lose weight.


My Family loves this story, cracks them up every time.


My sister Jaycie called me and told me about this great deal she found on the internet.  
You got a nice pink cotton jacket and an umbrella/tote set for $5.  I jumped on the offer right away.  


Jaycie received hers in the mail and called me right away to see if I had gotten mine too.  We both received them on the same day.  She asked me what size I purchased and I said, "Hmm, SML. Must stand for small, medium, large.  They must have abbreviated one size fits most to SML. "  Jaycie said, " Well mine says Small, that's weird." 


Later, that night Jaycie's husband Rich came home and Jaycie told him the story.  Rich responded with, " Isn't SML the abbreviation for small."  Jaycie just cracked up laughing and called me right away.  


When I answered the phone, all I could hear was laughing.  Jaycie was laughing so hard she could hardly tell me what had just dawned on her, what SML actually stood for.  I looked again at the tag on my jacket and said,"oh yeah!"  And started laughing.  


Jaycie called everyone she knew to tell them the funny thing that just happened.  I have not lived this day down. 


 The other day, I was talking with my brother, who is in Iraq and he asked me how my SML jacket was doing.  I started laughing I didn't realize he knew too.  He couldn't stop laughing.  I'm glad I could brighten his day up with my SML incident.  


 I think SML really stands for SMILE!!!!  

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: