Nick Jr.

MTV Networks, Inc.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Funny Fridays!!!!!

Don't Worry!



It was around Christmas time and my sister, Jaycie(age 11) and I (age 16)were down at my parent's church. They get things donated to them around christmas time, so they can be handed out to children.  We were sorting through the toys into different age groups.  We were having fun playing with all the toys and making sure they all worked.

Well, my sister, Jaycie came up to me and said let me try these out on your wrists.  They were a pair of handcuffs. I asked her if she had the keys for it and she said don't worry I know how to get them off.  I said okay and she placed them onto me and closed the cuffs.  I walked around with them pretending I was being arrested and after a while I wanted them off.

I asked Jaycie to please take them off, and she said okay.  I asked where the keys where and she said I don't need keys, watch, and she pushed the rings down.  She said that is strange, it worked when your wrists weren't in there.  She then realized that this was not going to work.  They only opened the way she thought, if your hands weren't in it.

So, here I was stuck in these tight handcuffs, thanks to Jaycie. There were no keys!  I had to go to my parents and tell them that Jaycie got these handcuffs stuck to my wrists. Jaycie was laughing her head of at me.  They had to use a screwdriver to open them up.  Jaycie was always doing funny things like this to me while going up.  And after all these funny things, I still love my little sister.

You can check out Jaycie's website at www.coupongeek.net 
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: