Nick Jr.

MTV Networks, Inc.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Funny Fridays!!!!!



Unusual Tooth Pick!!!!


This story starts when my family went shopping at Target last October.  We were walking around looking through the Halloween section, when all of a sudden I heard my 16 year old son hollering for us.  We were around the corner when he started hollering.  We walked back around the corner and to our surprise my son had something stuck to his foot.  It was a Big Styrofoam Pumpkin.  He was walking and his foot went right into the pumpkin's mouth and got it lodged.  He said he had been trying to get it out for a few minutes but it was really stuck.  I bent down to help him out, but it was so hard to do anything because I was laughing so hard.  I wanted to make sure I could get it out without breaking it.  I just kept saying,"I wonder what the people are thinking who are watching this on the video cameras.  I really wanted a copy of this one.  It took me a few minutes to finally unwedge his foot.  We laughed the rest of the shopping trip.  We even thought about purchasing the foot eating pumpkin that night, just for laughs.  When we went back the next week, we started laughing all over again and decided we were going to buy the pumpkin.  But when got back to the Halloween section it was gone.  Every time we see a styrofoam pumpkin we just crack up laughing.  I saw a shirt the other day that said, "I really stuck my foot in this one," and it was in orange and black.  I told my son I was going to make him one.  I could put in his foot in paint and place it on a shirt and draw a pumpkin by it.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: