Nick Jr.

MTV Networks, Inc.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Look What I Found!

Look What I Found!
Look What I Found is one of my new sections added to my blog. I find all sorts of new and exciting things while I am out shopping and I love sharing it with everyone I know.
  • Old Dutch Pickle Chips: These are the best in the world pickle chips and chips all together. I have only found these in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Some towns in Iowa and Canada. You can also buy them online too. If you talk to a big grocery store in your area and ask them if they would carry them, they just might, especially if they already carry Old Dutch. Anytime someone we know, family or friends, goes to one of these areas, we all put our order in. Usually the order runs between 20-30 bags of chips. The more people try them, the bigger the order.
  • Pride of the Farm, Taco Seasoned Turkey: I bought these to add to my chili. Instead of using hamburger, I decided to try this instead. They are only a $1 for 1 pound at Wal-Mart right now in. Found in the freezer section by the turkeys. They also have Jennie-O's Ground Turkey for $1 for 1 pound too.
  • Spray and Wash Stain Stick with Resolve Power: I love this product. I have so many set in stains and have tried so many products to get the stains out. This product works great at getting out my stains. I looks like a deodorant and works the same. You just rub the product on the clothes, let it set for a few minutes and wash. For really touch stains you may have to wash it twice, but it came out for me, even grease! Click here to sign up for coupons from Resolve. Made by Lysol Company.
  • Lysol No-Touch Hand Soap System: This is a soap dispenser, that has a built in sensor. All you do is place your hand under the dispenser and soap automatically comes out, without you having to touch anything. I bought one and placed it in the kitchen and use mine when I am working with meats: such as Chicken, Hamburger, etc. This way I spread less germs. I bought the green tea and ginger scent, which is a very lovely scent. This product runs $10 and includes, dispenser, hand soap refill and batteries. Click here for a demonstration on how it works. And sign up for lysol product coupons there too.
  • Sorry Revenge Card Game: Take turns to play number and action cards to change the play pile's total. Get the pile to 21 without going bust to get one of your pawn cards home but watch-out someone could play a Sorry card and steal your wins. Ages 6+ and 2-4 players.
  • Ritz Cracker Brown Sugar and Cinnamon: These crackers have a very light taste of brown sugar and cinnamon. If you click onto their Site, You can find recipes for all Nabisco products.
  • Keebler Club Crackers Buttery Garlic: Love these new crackers. They have a slight buttery garlic taste to them. Great topped with cheese or just by themselves.
  • Green Beans In An Onion-Flavored Crispy Coating: These are so good. TGIF carries them in their restaurant and you can also find them in their frozen food line of foods. Target carries them in their brand Market Pantry for around $4 a box. We had these for the New Year's Eve. They are a great party item or snack.
  • Special K Low-fat Granola: This is a great cereal to try. It has a touch of honey added to it. Hy-Vee has them on sale right now 4/$10.
  • Turkey Hill Dynamic Duos: Movie Night Ice-cream: Popcorn Flavor with Candy-Coated Popcorn and Praline Peanuts and Vanilla with Creamy Caramel Swirl. I bought mine at Krogers. This may sound kinda gross but it is actually worth trying I liked this ice-cream and would buy again.
  • Turkey Hill Duetts: Bananas Foster Ice-cream: Bananas Venice Ice With Spiced Caramel Soft Ice-cream. This is a very light soft ice-cream. It is okay to try, but probably won't buy again. Bought at Krogers.
  • Deans French Onion With Bacon Dip: I really love this dip. Adding the bacon gives it a great new flavor.
  • New Air Wick I Motion Freshmatic Compact Automatic Spray. I love this product. I have tried all the other air fresheners out there and I like this one the best. It has 3 settings and you can also turn off the motion sensor light too. They are small and have 5 fresh scents. Click Here to get coupons on Air Wick Products. Click Here it save $4.00 on a starter kit. Make sure to sign up for the airwick fragrant homes club too.
  • Blue Diamond Almond Butter Crunchy: When I went to try this it was a surprise to me. I guess I was expecting it to taste like peanut butter. It was okay but would not buy again. I have everyone try it that comes over and see what they think. My mom liked it on her toast. There is no peanuts in this product so it would be great for those allergic to peanut butter. I bought mine at Hy-Vee. By the product was a $1 off coupon machine. The product runs around $5.
  • Cheetos Giant White Cheddar Snowballs: The snowballs have a light white cheddar taste to them. I prefer the regular flavor ones myself.
  • MARS Candy Bar!!!!: Can you believe it they brought back the MARS candy bar again. This is my favorite candy bar. Wal-Mart is carrying them right now 4/$1.
  • Krogers Pimento Cheese Spread: This is a very good cheese spread. I make this cheese spread from homemade, which tastes better of course. This would be great at parties with crackers. I spread mine on the Keebler Club House Buttery Garlic Crackers.
  • Glaccau low cal vitamin water: XXX (triple antioxidants) Acia-Blueberry-Pomegrante: Tastes like a little watered down blueberry snow-cone. Has an excellent after-taste. Target has these on sale 4/$3.
For coupon deals:

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: