Nick Jr.

MTV Networks, Inc.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Look What I Found!

Look What I Found!!!


  • As Seen On TV:  Gourmet Quick Chopper 2000: I received this as a Christmas gift and I really like using it. I have made my own Salsa(the way I like it), my own guacamole sauce(which was so good), cut up olives and tomatoes for taco really quick.  There is so many other things you can do with it too.  They even have extra attachments for it too to make sliced cucumbers, tomatoes, potatoes and more, makes julianne potatoes and a juice maker.  
  • Car Charger for ipod or iphone and extra battery by Griffin:  I found mine in the phone section at Target, its new this week.  Its great it charges your phone or ipod and it can also charge an extra battery, that it comes with, at the same time.  If your somewhere and your ipod goes dead and you don't have your charger or anywhere to plug it in, you can just plug in the extra battery into your device where you usually plug in to charge.  For music and movies it lasts for 6 hours, for internet 1.5 hours and for phone it lasts 2 hours.   Then when the extra battery goes dead you can just recharge it again.  Try not to let your device go completely dead otherwise it may not recognize the extra battery source.  I used mine when our power went out and my ipod touch needed to be charged, so I just slipped on the extra battery and got to play more games.
  • I-Dog Dance by Tiger: I found mine at Target yesterday for only $7.50 normally they sell for over $30.  When you plug in your mp3 player or iphone or ipod touch it becomes a nice speaker.  The dog's face lights up and it dances and barks. You can train your dog by touching the buttons on the dog's face.  The dog can tap his feet, dance, bark, sit, stand up. It interacts with you, if you don't pay attention to it, it will bark or start dancing. If you want it to be on silent you just pull back the tail.  My 4 year old daughter was having a blast with it.  You can change the dots patterns by pushing on the nose.  If you hold the button on nose down for a few seconds it will shut off the dog.  It takes 3 AA batteries.  
  • Eye Clops Mini Projector from Jakks Pacific: This mini projector is not so great at all.  You have to have the room completely dark and even then its still a dark picture.  It isn't totally focused either. Once the light bulb burns out, you cannot use the projector anymore.  It runs on batteries or you can plug it in.  We purchased it for a back-up projector.  Plus we wanted it in case the power went out and then we were going to hook up our PSP to it and watch movies that way with it. We got ours at Target on clearance for $50, it normally sales for around $100.00.  We tried it the day we got and were so disappointed with it.  Then a couple days later the lights went out and we decided to try to watch it again, but guess what the bulb was dead.  Well, I will be returning it tomorrow for my money back.  Please do not waste your time buying this item.
  • Bath and Body Works: Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap: I purchased with Tropical Passion Fruit Scent. This smells so good and the great smell stays on your hand for a long time.  It cleans for hands great too.  Click here for a coupon.  Its for 5 for $15 or 7 for $20 for anti-bacterial hand soaps. It expires 1/28.  If you buy one of the travel size ones with the larger ones you can refill the small one.  Its great for carrying with you, just in case a bathroom has no soap.  They also  carry the ones that you don't have to rinse off too. And they have hand lotion and foaming soap in the same scent. You can purchase them online at www.bathandbodyworks.com. To get 20% off your entire order use the code instyle20 which expires on 2/28.  Thanks to www.barginist.com for the code.  She has other bath and body codes too. Click here for details. Which if you order 7 items above your ordered shipped will be $22.95.
  • Mocha-Scented Candle-Lite Candle: I purchased this great smelling candle at Menards.  It cost me $5 for a large jar.  The Mocha Coffee smell fills any-size room and the candle lasts a long time.  
  • Colgate Motion Toothbrush: I bought this toothbrush for $5 at Target.  I love this toothbrush.  It cleans deeper in between all your teeth.  The smaller head on top is what gets in-between your teeth great. I will definitely be buying this toothbrush again.  It also seemed to clean some of the stains right off my teeth.  Haven't found a coupon for it yet, but if you sign up here, you can get other colgate coupons.
  • Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer: I like this product.  I have hard water and my shower turns a bit rusty sometimes.  I just sprayed this right on and couldn't believe my eyes.  It was like it was eating the rust right off my shower.  In a few minutes my shower was so clean.  Do not use on acrylic, brass, or natural marble.
  • Inspector Hector Dirt Detector Color Changing Soap: I bought this for my four-year-old daughter to use and she loves it.  I bought the Top Secret Grape Scent. When you squirt some soap into your hands, you keep washing your hands until your soap turns purple, then you're done. This makes sure that they get their hands nice and clean and makes it fun for them at the same time.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: