Nick Jr.

MTV Networks, Inc.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Look What I Found!


Look What I Found!



Look What I Found is one of my new sections added to my blog. I find all sorts of new and exciting things while I am out shopping and I love sharing it with everyone I know.

  • Target Deal: When I was at Target today they have a great deal.  A package of 2 Axe items cost $5.  If you buy 2 packages of Axe items you will get a $5 Target gift card.  I bought my son the deodorant and body spray package and a package of 2 shower gels.  They were all the same scent, Dark Temptation.  There were other scents as well.


  • Pringles Hopping Horseradish Chips: I bought these at Wal-Mart and took them home to try them.  I did not like them.  If you like horseradish sauce you probably will.  They were just to spicy for my taste.
  • Pringles Mulit-Grain Cheesy Cheddar Chips:  I bought these at Target and tried them right away.  I love these chips.  I would buy these chips several times and they are good for you too.
  • Hershey Company now has a new item out there.  They are bit sized versions of their candy bars. The bit sizes are the size of plain M&M's.  They have the following flavors out:
  1. Almond Joy Pieces 
  2. Hershey Special Dark Pieces
  3. York Pieces(Just like York Peppermint Patties)
  4. Reese's Pieces
  • Quelf: Which is made by the company Imagination: Is a new unpredictable party game I found.  It has 5 categories.  They are:
  1. Showbiz: In this category you might act like a mime stuck in a tree, sing a hoedown rodeo song, tap dance a broadway number, draw a picture with your opposite hand or write poetry about a floating moose.
  2. Stuntz: Balancing acts, daredevil moves, costume creations, weird contraptions and even staring contests.
  3. Roolz: Land on a blue space and you'll get a crazy rule to obey.  Whether players are snorting like pigs when they laugh, repeating everything they say twice, or rolling the die with their elbows.
  4. Scatterbrainz: Pick a ridiculous topic and everyone gets to play.  Players continue to give answers to the crazy topic until someone is stumped.
  5. Quizzle: Land on a green space and answer mind-twisting trivia, solve a nutty riddle or tease your brain with questions ranging from the incredibly obvious to the unbelievably silly.
  6. For more great Imagination games log on to www.TheGameShop.com
  • Gold Peak Sweet Tea Brewed Tea:  This is the best sweet tea I have found yet.  I purchased mine at Jewel. 
  • International Delight Sweet Buttercream. Limited Edition:  This is a new flavor coffee creamer.  It gives your coffee a nice sweet taste.  I also add this to hot chocolate to add a flavor to my drink.  It is very good and would buy again.
  • www.uniqueskins.com: This is a great website for customizing your very own skin for all your electronics like laptops, cell phones, i-pod touches, game consoles, etc.  You can download 2 different pictures for example: if you want for your cell, one on front and one on back.  You can also add text too.  It starts around $6 dollars, depending on the device. The skins are very nice and customized to your device and you receive your items quickly.  It's a great way to protect for devices, give them a look of their very own.  Also if someone in the family has the same devices, it's a great way to distinguish which one is which.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: