Nick Jr.

MTV Networks, Inc.

Friday, January 8, 2010

New Things This For My Blog This Year!


New And Exciting Things For My Blog This Year!

My kids and Me

This year I will adding a new section to my blog, telling about all the new things that I have found and give a review on them. I am always telling my family members and friends about the things that I have found and I would love to share them with you too.

Every once in a while I will be giving free giveaways for those of you who would love free stuff.

This January, I will be starting next weeks blog out with There Was A Cold Lady Who Swallowed Some Snow and Wacky Wednesday will be CANDYLAND! So make sure to buy the game if you don't have it. They should be around $5 right now. Dollar General did have Candyland coloring books for $1. Also check Hy-Vee for Instant Snow. Its great my daughter plays with it at school and loves it. They filled their sand table with snow and they love it. It never melts and feels like real snow. Other places carry it too. Amazon carries it. Just type in instant snow in search bar. Of course, those of us who have snow will not have a problem with finding real snow.

The Week of January 17-23 will be about Farm Animals. Target right now has farm stuff in there $1 or $2.50 section. There are some very nice items.

The Week of January 24-30 will be about US States. Target also has US States items like Flash cards and Small Globe in there $1 section. Also check with Dollar Tree.


For the month of February, I will be doing Valentine's Day Week, Feb. 7-13. Target has great stuff in their section like stamps, stickers, and ink pads. Hobby Lobby also has their Valentine's Day craft stuff out too. Your kids could make their own V-Day crafts or give their class crafts to make instead of a card.

February 14-20 I will be doing US Presidents. Target again has flash cards and such for this week in their $1 section.

I hope everyone has a great year this year. I want to thank all of those who have visited by site and also those who have made such nice comments.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: