Nick Jr.

MTV Networks, Inc.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Look What I Found!

Look What I Found!
  • Hidden Valley Farmhouse Originals: 4 New Flavors: I found mine at Hy-Vee.  Garden Tomato and Bacon (to me it tastes like French dressing with bacon); Hickory Bacon and Onion (I love this one, it has chunks of bacon and just a touch of onion flavor and I don't like onion); Creamy Parmesan (have not tried this one); Roasted Onion Parmesan (have not tried this one either).  For a $1 off coupon just sign up for their newsletter.
  • Kraft Day Game Day Greats: I was in Jewel and picked up a Kraft Party Playbook Game Day Greats Book by a Nabisco display : Inside was Recipes, Coupons, and a website to log onto.  On the website you can find great recipes for your Super Bowl parties, Coupons to print out, and you can enter to win prizes.  They have thousands of prizes all totaling up to $44,000.
  • Milky Way Simply Caramel Candy Bar: I found the candy bar at Walgreen's up by the counter.  They were 3 for $2.  Its real milk chocolate surrounding nothing but rich delicious caramel.
  • New Escape The Museum DS Game:  I love hidden picture and puzzle games.  I have been playing this game for about a week and lovely it.  You have to solve problems, find hidden objects, and put puzzles together.  It really keeps you busy and I have never been bored.  It has several levels and even after you finish a level, you must go back every once in a while to find more pictures.  I am on level 23 and there are still more levels.  Check out the game on Amazon website.  
  • New Hello Kitty Party DS Game: My daughter who is almost 5 really loves this game.  They have several games like: Sewing, Dress Making, Maze Game, Cloth Cutting, Ironing Game, Button Game, Let's Go Shopping, Shadow Game, Build a Star Ladder, Cooking, Voting Game, Spot the Difference, Slide Puzzle, Dancing Game, Wheel of Decoration, Dressing Up, Matching.  Check out the game on Amazon website.
  • Betty Crocker Fruit Roll-Ups Scoops: Fruity Ice Cream Flavors all in one (Orange, Strawberry, Rasberry).  These do taste like icecream especially the orange.  Tastes like an orange push-ups. For Betty Crocker Coupons: Click Here  . They have $1 off coupon if you buy 2 Fruit Roll-ups.
  • Keebler Wheatable Nut Crisps Crackers: 2 new flavors: Toasted Pecan (would buy again), Roasted Almond (is okay, probably would not buy again.  Can't really taste the almond like you can in the pecan flavor. 

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: