Nick Jr.

MTV Networks, Inc.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Funny Fridays!!!!!






Who's Walking Who?



This story involves my husband, John and his English Mastiff, Blade.
This story happened about 6 or 7 years ago.


It was dark outside, when all of a sudden it starting raining hard out.
 My husband, John wanted to get our english mastiff in the house before he got too wet.  We could hear Blade whining in his cage outside.

So, John put on his coat and went to get Blade.  We have two doors leading into the house.  John had opened the first door and shut it. When John begin opening the second door, Blade was in such a hurry to get into the house, he took off running. John had Blade's leash wrapped around his
wrist.

Because Blade is such a big dog, 145 pounds, John flew to the ground and Blade started dragging John around and there was nothing John could do because the leash was around his wrist.

 I was sitting on couch watching the whole thing and laughing my head off.  I was laughing so hard, I couldn't help him.  John kept yelling, "Stop, Blade, Stop!"  but Blade was just to happy to be in the house that he didn't stop.

Finally, Blade settled down and John finally got to come to a complete stop.

 I can still see the whole thing playing out in my head like it was yesterday and hope to never forget it.  Blade maybe a very big dog, but he is the most cuddliest lap dog(so he thinks), I have known.  He is our gentle giant!

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: