Nick Jr.

MTV Networks, Inc.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Funny Fridays!!!!!

Funny Fridays!!!

Moving Day!



It was the end of summer, I was just starting 6th grade and it was moving day.  We moved every 2-4 years because of my parents' jobs.  It was a gloomy, very rainy day out.  My family was in the van waiting for me to come out of the house and lock it up.  I wanted to make sure that I looked good when I arrived at our new house.  I made sure I wore my favorite all white outfit, including socks and shoes

I said goodbye to our house, locked up and started running to the van, which was waiting to take us to the next chapter of our lives. I started slipping in the mud, fell down and kept sliding through the mud until I stopped right under van.

I was covered from head to toe in mud.  My white outfit was ruined.  I wanted to go back into the house and clean up, but we had locked the keys in the house for the next family.  The only way to get back into the house would be to go 30 minutes away and get the other key.

I had to sit on a blanket covered in mud until we arrived at our new house an hour or so away.  As soon as we arrived at our new house, I went straight to the bathroom and took a shower and started all over.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: